This is a full-time role with Durham County FA working 35 hours per week - working at the Durham County FA Offices, Riverside South, Chester le Street, DH3 3QR.
We are looking for a dynamic, self-motivated individual with a 'can do' attitude who wants to make a positive contribution to grassroots football within the boundaries of Durham County FA.
The successful applicant will need to be able to demonstrate, both in their application and at interview, their ability to deliver the requirements of the role.
- To support the delivery of The FA Grassroots Football Strategy and Durham County FA Business Strategy.
- To manage the Durham County FA safeguarding work, in line with legislation, FA safeguarding policy, procedures, regulations, standards and guidance.
- To manage safeguarding and child protection plus adults at risk concerns in a timely manner and in line with FA requirements and guidance.
- To significantly contribute to implementing and maintaining The FA’s Safeguarding 365 Standard for County FAs and driving safer practice and culture across grassroots football.
- To support the adoption of FA technology systems across grassroots football.
- To comply with FA Rules, Regulations, policies, Procedures and Guidance that are in place from time to time.
- The closing date for applications is noon on Tuesday 21st November 2023
- The date for interviews will be Friday 1st December 2023
- Start date Tuesday 2nd January 2024 or sooner
To apply, please complete the following application form, and equality and diversity monitoring form and email to Kerry.Topping@DurhamFA.com or post to Durham County FA Office, Riverside South, Chester le Street, County Durham. DH3 3QR marked ‘Private and Confidential ‘Designated Safeguarding Officer Application'.
Designated Safeguarding Officer Recruitment Pack