This is a full-time role with Durham County FA working 35 hours per week - working at the Durham County FA Offices, Riverside South, Chester le Street, DH3 3QR.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated individual with a passion for grassroots football to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and delivering a sustainable plan for growth and quality across the Male and Female pathways including, Recreational football (Wildcats, Squad Girls, Just Play and Walking football) plus other aspects of the game.
The successful applicant will need to be able to demonstrate, both in their application and at interview, their ability to deliver the requirements of the role.
- To support delivery of The FA Grassroots Football Strategy and Durham County FA Business Strategy.
- To develop and deliver a sustainable plan for growth and quality across the Male and Female pathway including, Recreational football (Wildcats, Squad Girls, Just Play and Walking football) plus other aspects of the game.
- To significantly contribute to implementing and maintaining The FA’s Safeguarding 365 Standard for County FAs and driving safer practice and culture in grassroots football.
- To support the adoption of FA technology systems across grassroots football.
- To comply with FA rules, regulations, policies, procedures and guidance that are in place from time to time.
The closing date for applications is noon on Wednesday 8th November 2023
The date for interviews will be Tuesday 21st November 2023
Start date Tuesday 2nd January 2024 or sooner.
To apply, please complete the below application form, and equality and diversity monitoring form and email to Kerry.Topping@DurhamFA.com or post to Durham County FA Office, Riverside South, Chester le Street, County Durham. DH3 3QR marked ‘Private and Confidential ‘Football Development Officer Application'.
FOOTBALL DEVELOPMENT OFFICER RECRUITMENT PACK