This is a
full-time role with Durham County FA working 35 hours per week - working at the
Durham County FA Offices, Riverside South, Chester le Street, DH3 3QR.
looking for a dynamic, self-motivated individual with a 'can do' attitude who
wants to make a positive contribution to grassroots football. The successful
applicant will work within the football services department and will report to
the football services manager.
successful applicant will need to be able to demonstrate, both in their
application and at interview, their ability to deliver the requirements of the
- Provide the highest level of customer excellence to
support volunteers across all FA Technology systems (FA Events, Whole Game
System, Club & Competition Portals, Matchday App and Full-Time).
- Support clubs & league secretaries with the discipline process and provide regular updates where necessary.
- Support the affiliation of clubs and ensure safeguarding requirements are met.
- Support the club and league accreditation renewal process and ensure safeguarding requirements are met.
- Support delivery of all County Cup and Charity Cup competitions organised by the County FA.
- Work closely with the Referee Development Officer in preparation of referee courses and their continued progression.
- Carry out any other administration duties as determined by the Football Services Manager and CEO.
- Assist with administration of DCFA Leagues
- Assist Clubs & Leagues with the Player Registration process.
- The closing date for applications is noon on Friday 1st December 2023
- The date for interviews will be Tuesday 12th December 2023
- Start date expected Tuesday 2nd January 2024 or sooner
To apply, please complete the following application form, and equality and diversity monitoring form and email to David.Cleary@DurhamFA.com or by post to Durham County FA Office, Riverside South, Chester le Street, County Durham. DH3 3QR marked ‘Private and Confidential’ ‘Administration Officer Application'
Administrator Application Pack