Position: Office Administrator
Location: Durham County Football Association Limited, Riverside South, Chester Le Street, County Durham, DH3 3SJ
The Durham County FA Limited is recruiting an administrator.
The position will be a fixed term contract commencing on Monday 17th May 2021 until 30th June 2022, to cover Maternity leave. The role will be subject to a 6 month probationary period.
Hours: 35 hours per week 9.00am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday with one hour for lunch.
Brief summary of the organisation: The Durham County FA Ltd administers and develops football within the boundaries of South of the river Tyne to North of the river Tees and across to the Cumberland border. We are a fully inclusive organisation and provide football opportunities for ALL.
Purpose of the role: Durham County FA Limited is looking for an enthusiastic administrator with a passion for grassroots football to join the team.
• Accessing and Updating data on Football Association computerised systems
• Assisting with queries raised by volunteers connected with leagues and clubs
• Minute taking from meetings.
• Any other aspects of administration
• Work within an office environment
What we are looking for:
• Someone with a knowledge of administration in grassroots football is desirable but not essential.
• Knowledge of IT systems is essential.
• Able to work to deadlines.
• Good team member.
• Good customer service and telephone manner essential.
What we can offer:
• Opportunities to progress your career across the County FA Network throughout England and at The FA
• Access to high-quality training, networking and personal development opportunities
• The ability to learn about all aspects of grassroots football
• Holiday entitlement in line with company policy.
Equality and Diversity:
Durham County FA promotes inclusion and diversity and welcomes applications from everyone. If you have any requirements in relation to the recruitment or interview process, please include details on the application form.
About the application and selection process:
• Complete the Application Form and Equality and Diversity Monitoring Form and return to John Topping no later than 5pm on Friday 30th April 2021. Applications received after deadline will only be considered in exceptional circumstances e.g. proof of posting indicates undue delay through no fault of the applicant.
• Receipt of applications will be acknowledged.
• Shortlisted applicants will be contacted by Wednesday 5th May 2021 to arrange a mutually convenient interview time.
• Interviews will be held on Thursday 13th May 2021 with an expected start date of Monday 24th May 2021.
• If required, second interviews may be held in order to determine the most suitable candidate for the role.
• Job Description and Person Specification (As Above)
• Application Form
• Equality and Diversity Monitoring Form
Contact: If you have any specific questions about the role, please contact John.Topping@DurhamFA.com or phone 0191 3872929.
Admin Application Form Template - WORD FORMAT
admin application form template - pdf format
Admin Equality and Diversity Montoring Form 2021 - word format
Admin Equality and Diversity Montoring Form 2021 - pdf format