3G Pitch DCFA


COVID-19 (Coronavirus)

The postponement of fixtures this weekend is a decision to be made by each individual League.

With regards to Durham FA Leagues & Competitions we have decided to leave the decision to the Clubs and Referees.

If either team or the Referee do not want the fixture to go ahead then the game is to be cancelled and rearranged for a later date.

If any team has a query regarding their fixture this weekend (Saturday 14th/Sunday 15th March 2020) then they are to contact their own League for clarification.

We will provide updates when received.

John C Topping
Company Secretary