Job Opportunity - FA County Coach Developer - Durham
The Football Association (The FA) are looking to recruit an FA County Coach Developer based in Durham.
As a County Coach Developer you will be responsible for supporting the successful delivery of The FA Coaching Strategy across the National Game, by supporting the development of creative coaches who are excellent teachers of the game. You will be expected to support the delivery of coach education and coach development opportunities in the county for a minimum of 140 days a year.
This position will be based within Durham FA
Your role will include;
- Develop, mentor and support a team of FA Affiliate Tutors
- Support allocated CFA to devise and deliver a Coach Education and Coach Development programme to support coaches and teachers in the National Game
- Develop appropriate coaching resources
- Ensure that coaches and players are introduced to the skill development value of Futsal
- Ensure that coaches are introduced to the England DNA and promote FA coaching, teaching and learning philosophies
- Develop and deliver in service programme of CPD for coaches, clubs and leagues
- Support as required to regional/national Coach Development programme
- Support the FA mentoring programme
You can find full application and candidate specifics information here: https://careers.thefa.com/jobs/vacancy/county-coach-developer-durham-0051/223/description/