Following recent meetings we wish to take the proposal in relation to the above ahead for the 2018/19 season.
The main criteria regarding this league are as below and I have arranged a further meeting for Tuesday 12th June 2018 at the Durham FA commencing at 6pm.
Could you please confirm to Eve.Walker@DurhamFA.com whether you will be in attendance or not by Friday 1st June 2018.
- The league would commence with a minimum of 6 teams playing home and away fixtures.
- Fixtures will be played midweek and therefore clubs will require a facility with floodlights and dugouts (as well as being enclosed) or access to one.
- 3 overage players would be allowed to participate in games.
- 3 match officials will be provided with the home team paying for referee and league for assistants.
- The league would commence at the beginning of September 2018.
- League and cup fees will be agreed at the next meeting which would also form the AGM.
For further information please contact John Topping on E: John.Topping@DurhamFA.com or T: 0191 3872929 (Option 1 then Option 1) no later than Friday 8th June 2018.