Administration of Player Registration has now been made easier for volunteers!
Teams from the following leagues have attended IT Suite Support Workshops and the Durham County FA office to receive training in relation to making the registrations of players and officials easier and less time consuming.
Teesside Junior Football Alliance League
Stockton Sunday League
Gateshead Sunday League
The CM Consett Sunday League
Chilla Pizza Peterlee Sunday League
Durham County FA Leagues
By registering players/officials using WGS you will benefit from the following:
• Reduce the hassle and time it takes to register all players every season;
• Player information can be copied over from the previous season as it’s stored securely online;
• Records updated annually – creating a lasting history for each player;
• No need for unnecessary paper documents;
• Players’ discipline record updated
• Integration with FA digital products Full-Time & Matchday;
• GDPR compliant.
And most of all Its FREE!
Following the addition of player/official’s details on the FA WGS this leads in to the FA Full Time system for which, where required training will be provided to League officials regarding fixtures, results and other relevant information.
Once this is in place players and officials will be able to access and use the FA Match Day app (Video below).
I would encourage all teams and leagues to view this link and contact your league or Durham County FA for further advice.
A functional cookie (which expires when you close your browser) has already been placed on your machine.