Inclusion Advisory Group
Inclusion and Advisory Group (IAG)
The purpose of our IAG is to support and advise Durham County Football Association; to increase awareness, understanding and knowledge of equality, diversity and inclusion so that the organisation can better engage with and thereby better meet the needs of all of our local football communities to help to ensure involvement in the game is available to everyone.
Increasing involvement and increasing diversity in local grassroots football will also improve our football talent pool.
Reports of their work are presented to Durham County FA Board through the IAG Chair – who is an Independent Member.
The group focuses on supporting the County FA’s Equality Action Plan priorities which include;
- Coaching – Increase numbers from under represented groups.
- Refereeing – Increase numbers from under represented groups.
- Increase playing opportunities
- Promote Football as an inclusive Sport For All & Tackle Discrimination
- Education & Awareness Raising
If joining our IAG interests you please complete the forms and return them to David.cleary@DurhamFA.com
If you require further information contact David.Cleary@DurhamFA.com