Children and Young Peoples Hub
Keeping You Safe in Durham
TELL SOMEONE WHAT'S WRONG
We want your experience in football to be fun and safe.
How to report a concern?
- Talk to your coach
- Talk to your Club Welfare Officer
- Talk to your League Welfare Officer
- Talk to an adult you trust
Do you need help? Can we support you?
Contact our safeguarding officers:
Michael & Richard
T: 0191 3872928 (Option 1)
Find out more about safeguarding in football by clicking below:
Tell us about your football in durham
- Are you happy when you play football? If not, why not?
- What would make playing football more fun for you?
- Do you feel safe when playing football?
We can support you – complete the form below and tell us what you think about playing football in Durham.
TELL US ABOUT YOUR FOOTBALL IN dURHAM
Below is some of YOUR feedback from our short Young People survey on the link below;
What Happens When You Contact Childline?
Childline offers free, confidential advice and support.
Whatever your worry, whenever you need help, simply call 0800 1111.
Online, on the phone, any time.