National Lottery Awards For All - England
National Lottery Awards for All - England
Grants Are Available For Charities, Voluntary Groups, Schools, And Local Authorities In England To Carry Out Projects That Will Improve Their Local Community.
Funding body: National Lottery Community Fund (Big Lottery Fund)
Maximum value: £ 10,000
Application deadline: None specified
Who Can Apply?
Awards for All welcome’s applications from:
• Voluntary and community organisations, including:
Constituted groups and clubs.
Not-for-profit companies and community interest companies.
• Statutory bodies (including town, parish, and community council).
To be eligible for funding applicants must have:
• Two unconnected people on the board or committee.
• A UK bank account in the name of their organisation.
• Annual accounts (unless the organisation is less than 15 months old).
The Big Lottery Fund is 'keen' to support smaller organisations and will consider their income when .
All applicants are expected to be able to demonstrate that the group and activities they run are open and easy for new people to get involved, and that they support equal opportunities and challenge discrimination.