This will support clubs in:
• Tracking the validity of their voluntary workforce in relation to coach education and welfare
• Identifying their workforce / coach education requirements for the season
The Health Check form presents information held on your club and the volunteers within the club together with asking questions how the club adheres to The FA Charter Standard criteria.
The information gathered year on year will be maintained to help build a greater picture of the volunteer structure at your club so we know what further support you need.
All FA Charter Standard clubs are required to complete and return their Health Check Form to their County FA by the end of March each year. If they have not done so their FA Charter Standard accreditation will be suspended. If a club has not completed their Health Check form or contacted Durham County FA by the end of June each year, their accreditation will expire.
For guidance on completing your FA Charter Standard Health Check please click on the Guidance Documents below.
Guidance Documents for Youth & Adult Clubs
- CS Health Check Process 201617 Youth Clubs
- CS Club Criteria Change Reminder16
- Charter Standard Annual Health Check FAQs Youth
For support with your FA Charter Standard Club Health Check please contact Andy Brown, Football Development Officer (Club Development) on 0191 3872928 or email, Andrew.Brown@DurhamFA.com